Progress in the Spiritual Life is rather like trying to walk up a downward escalator. The moment you stop going forward is the moment when you start going backwards.
- The Demise of Mystical Theology
- The Elephant in the Room that Threatens to bring our Church to its knees
- Celibacy and Sexual Deviancy – Mystical Theology has the answer
- Time for a ‘Year of Truth and Transparency’
- Back to the Future – A Cultural and Committed Catholic?
- St Francis of Assisi – Part 14 – Welcome Sister Death
- These Happenings are Unspeakable but I cannot Remain Silent
- Retreat Belmont Abbey 2. From Meditation to the beginning of Mystical Contemplation
- My Mother was a Priest
- Towards the Mystic Way – Through Mystical Theology