Progress in the Spiritual Life is rather like trying to walk up a downward escalator. The moment you stop going forward is the moment when you start going backwards.
- Blessed John Duns Scotus – A Theology of Love
- Through the Looking Glass – A Christmas Message
- The Crib of Greccio – Bringing Christ back into Christmas
- Deus Caritas – God is Love
- St Francis of Assisi – Part 13 – The Canticle to Brother Sun
- From Toy Town With Love
- St Francis of Assisi – Part 12 – Francis Receives the Stigmata
- St Francis of Assisi – Part 11 – A New Rule
- Are you a self-made man who worships his maker?
- St Francis of Assisi – Part 10 – The Desire for Martyrdom