Progress in the Spiritual Life is rather like trying to walk up a downward escalator. The moment you stop going forward is the moment when you start going backwards.
- Early Christian Spirituality – The Fruits of Contemplation
- The Most Heinous Sin of All
- Moral Theology and Mystical Theology – Introducing Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange OP
- With Thanks to Sister Wendy Beckett
- From Bethlehem to Greccio with St Francis of Assisi
- The Demise of Mystical Theology
- The Elephant in the Room that Threatens to bring our Church to its knees
- Celibacy and Sexual Deviancy – Mystical Theology has the answer
- Time for a ‘Year of Truth and Transparency’
- Back to the Future – A Cultural and Committed Catholic?