Progress in the Spiritual Life is rather like trying to walk up a downward escalator. The moment you stop going forward is the moment when you start going backwards.
- Back to the Future – A Cultural and Committed Catholic?
- St Francis of Assisi – Part 14 – Welcome Sister Death
- These Happenings are Unspeakable but I cannot Remain Silent
- Retreat Belmont Abbey 2. From Meditation to the beginning of Mystical Contemplation
- My Mother was a Priest
- Towards the Mystic Way – Through Mystical Theology
- Christian Asceticism and the Art of Weight Lifting
- Retreat given at Belmont Abbey, Herefordshire – 1. An Introduction to Journeying Deeper
- Like Athletes we Must Get Fit for Faith
- John Colet and Hubris