Progress in the Spiritual Life is rather like trying to walk up a downward escalator. The moment you stop going forward is the moment when you start going backwards.
- Make your Home in Me as I make Mine in You
- Learning to Listen to God
- Praying for What we Desire More than Anything Else
- Anglicanorum Coetibus Society: Podcasts
- Fill your Mind with the Goodness of God
- Thanking God for Being God
- Learning to Open Ourselves to God’s Love
- Allow God to become a loving Father
- Christ Teaches us How to Pray
- Time for what time was made for
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
David Torkington - Author
David Torkington is a Spiritual Theologian, Author and Speaker.
3 weeks ago